Monday, April 23, 2018

rob's list of twenty Canadian chapbook publishers for The League of Canadian Poets' blog, #NationalPoetryMonth

My write-up on twenty Canadian chapbook publishers is now up at the blog for The League of Canadian Poets! My list includes: above/ground press, Apt 9 Press, AngelHousePress / DevilHousePress, Anstruther Press, Baseline Press, bird, buried press, Desert Pets Press, Frog Hollow Press, Gap Riot Press, In/Words Magazine and Press, Knife|Fork|Book, Nomados Literary Publishers, No Press, Proper Tales Press, Puddles of Sky Press, Rahlia’s Ghost Press, serif of nottingham, Shuffaloff/Eternal Network, Vallum Chapbooks and ZED Press. While I did write-ups on twenty, I also do present a further list of publishers, including some that haven't been as productive lately. And: chapbook publishers! You know I write reviews, right? Send me chaps!

No comments: